Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rb539 Card Reader Not Working

Capponi?


at some point of your letter to macertaesi Capponi writes:

"Macerata, Civitas Mary, is the only town in the Marche, which has a registry for unmarried couples, "says

in derogatory sense, that is, for him there would be !!!!!

the log that I wrote: Dear

Mr Capponi, I received your letter at home and I read it carefully agreeing with some of his statements.
Then I came to read the third paragraph of the "facts" of silence and I was stunned.
I read 3/4/5 times to be sure of what I wrote.
Remember that the Constitution, which you, as your Supreme Leader shown to know little, provides equal dignity of all people and it is assumed that in a Secular State should have the possibility to everyone to join as he wants.
curious that these lessons "Christian" who come from (your Supreme Leader) did not even know where is the morality of the house.
We live in a country where "the facts relevant" criminal have replaced morality that is no longer "relevant" that a President of the Council recommend to any RAI bitch though this is not an offense.
She was an excellent Mayor of Treia and knowing very well his wife (my dearest friend) I can hardly believe that these closures have mental and that your political career is more important than everything else.
Riding the Clergy in our province is an operation too subtle for Capponi I thought I knew myself.
am not a believer, I think man, I am committed to volunteer work for years and are one of the founders of the Group's joint purchase of Macerata which now has 130 families. We have within the gay, unmarried couples, Atheists, Catholics ... they are all extraordinary people that no label for their sexual choices, political or religious. She is doing.
study the phenomenon for years and I urge the Church to do so seriously. Probably when you realize that the Church in 1945 was home to 30 wild to make them flee the Nazis in Argentina, when you realize that your bishop has a ring on her finger from € 15,000, when you realize that of 'eight per thousand, only 10% goes to the poor ... maybe change his mind ... or at least I hope that respects the ideas of others.
Send a warm greeting to my friend Paola
Thanks - Roberto Cherubini
http://www.maceratando.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment