Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dimensions Amazon Height Width Length?

Mazzanti, 15 years from "pro"


Mark Taron

Luca Mazzanti, tell us this revolution. At thirty-seven team changes and prospects .
"Team Katusha is a great team with a stellar budget. For cycling today, a fabulous place. But I do not find us anymore. I wanted to stay near the well, which to me is a true friend. But in September I realized that another year there would not be the right choice. I spoke to Pippo, he understood. And I put on the market. "
A little 'late. He risked .
"True, and it was the first time in his career. I thought, do not ask for the moon, I have no experience, someone like me will not problems to settle. Instead, it was not for Luca Scinto, who wanted me at all costs to the Farnese Vini-Blacks in oil, maybe I should really close. "
Scinto gave her a nice load of enthusiasm .
"Are you sure I can be very useful to Visconti. And that could carve out an important role in some races. "
As in the Panaria .
"I have a few more years, but I admit that I would go back to the 2007 season. I feel I have that strength inside, otherwise I would have stopped. I have not changed team for money, indeed: I'll have more to Katusha. But there had closed a loop, and if at thirty-seven starts to drag from one race to another you're finished. "
This is his fifteenth year in the pros. He has seen things change, caravan .
"Changes to excessive levels. And even bad stories. Unfortunately, the recent cases tell us that not everyone understands how it works now cycling. There is still some suicide bombers, who plays with life, and is the worst. And I see people, no need to name names, who has great talent and we ruin with his hands, pushing the limits. " As regards the
?
"They are damaging to the whole movement, must stop. The market is sad, there is a crisis and I have personally experienced, looking for the new team. We must avoid contributing doing shit. "
stories of this new enthusiasm that pervades .
"They made me feel important. Like me, stimulates me. In training I feel that the determination is that of better times. Team in front of me and Sinkevitz Visconti, there are promising young sprinters such as cats and Guardini. But I'm here too, and I have cards to play. "
One year contract?
"Only one, yes. Economically, everything was fine, luckily I have behind-year career that allows me to decide. I was interested in the project, and I like that. People take me for crazy, but I still have a great desire to run, and the same determination of a few years ago. Why waste it? "
Target, then .
"While I attack the number. Beginning March 22, the Coppi and Bartali. Later than usual, but I think it will be an advantage in perspective Giro. We will arrive fresher. Then, I said, maybe even get some personal satisfaction. "
Just to remove the time of the withdrawal .
"If I'm strong, I'm not ashamed to say, point to celebrate the fortieth anniversary of the pros. If one athlete life, you can do. But if I see that I have nothing more to give or ask, I raise my arm. "
Fourteen seasons of great captains. Who left the best memory?
"When you ran next to Marco Pantani, you have no doubts. The captain was his biggest. In our sport, some characters are missing. There are samples with good legs, but not with that personality. "
Nibali, ultimately, could reach those levels?
"It's a great runner. I do not know if he can become a great character. "
As for charisma, Pozzato has .
"But the athlete must do more. Can I tell you, I do know that as a friend. "
looked back. What has been cycling for you?
"A key part of my life. I want to stay in this environment, even after I stopped. But as long as I can, keep pedaling. "

Luca Mazzanti was born in Bologna, February 4, 1974. Professional since 1996, raced for Refin, Cantina Tollo, Fassa Bortolo, Mercatone Uno, Ceramiche Panaria, Tinkoff, Team Katusha, and this season's race for the colors of the Farnese Vini-Blacks Sottoli Citracca Angelo and Luca Scinto. He racked up ten wins between the "pro", the first in the Giro del Lago Maggiore in '98, when he also won the Grand Prix de Fourmies. With Panaria lived the best years, winning a stage of Coppi and Bartali (2003), the Giro d'Oro and the Fred Mengoni in 2005, a stage of the Giro del Trentino in 2006 and the GP Lugano in 2007. Above all, won in 2004, the stage of the Tour of Giffoni-Frosinone Italy, after the disqualification of Paolo Bettini penalized for impeding Baden Cooke. In National participated in the 2004 and 2006 editions of the World, and was reserve in 1998 and 2003.

The Information of Bologna, February 28, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment