Thursday, March 17, 2011

Restoring Flintlock Pistols

Borini, the Swansea to be reborn


Mark Taron

Fabio Borini on loan at Swansea, at the end of this season. It had to end up in Parma, is found in Wales.
"Yes, in the birthplace of John Charles. I hope that bodes well ... "
How did you end there?
"The coach is Brendan Rodgers, who coached me in the reserve team of Chelsea. It has a nice group, vying for promotion to the Premier, and a little 'me time insisted on loan. "
A nice gesture of trust.
"Indeed. They are third in the standings and they want to do everything to get to class. They thought of me, it gives me stimulation.
Championship and will no longer Premier. But the charm is there.
"Sure. Even Saturday's game against Nottingham Forest, which is in the top 6 of the league. Then challenge teams like Hull City, Barnley, Portsmouth, which fell from its first English league. But my choice is dictated by other motives. " There
the stories.
"The idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to play continuously in a category, however important, here at the end of the season. I need it. I'm back after a long injury and I have shown that they still find the way of goals, just like I did before. If I go into the field, I can prove it better. "
With Ancelotti was hard.
"Yes, but the fact that the road is closed most of the first team was not affect the relationship with the technician. If there was some misunderstanding, I have had with the company. "
nine games in Swansea and never closed a door in Parma. The future will still be there next year?
"The speech is not closed, it's true. But today I can not think of this. The season is not over and I think to myself. Right now I am a player looking for a place for next year. I have to prove something. That's it. "
are following the championship of its Bologna?
"And how. I lived with concern the company's problems, and it was nice to see a group capable of leaving them off the field, even in difficult times. Within three months of rehab I attended Isokinetic, I saw the players I spoke with them. I'm happy for what they did. " His friend
Casarini is specializing in the role of quarterback.
"Faith may cover many roles. And besides, I though I would play in the door ... "
Even at Swansea?
"Maybe. But it is better to think well ahead "
How did John Charles.
"Maybe."

The Information of Bologna, March 18, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment