Thursday, January 13, 2011

Disability Insurance Interview Questions

" Ducati, better late than never "


Mark Taron

"Better late than never. Here I am. " Here they are, the first words of the official sample in red. Valentino Rossi will start on the snows of Madonna di Campiglio his new adventure in Ducati, and back into play. Probably for the last time. He did, passing from Honda to Yamaha in 2003 and is out a story already become legend. A thirty-two, the Doctor has to reckon the final challenge: if he can bring to the throne of the fascinating combination of Rossi-MotoGP Ducati, symbol of Italian excellence in the world, no one can ask for more. It will be in motorcycling history, even more than it is today, with its nine world titles. It is a difficult task, and some uphill. In November, after the Valencia test with the Desmosedici in black livery as a matter of contract, Vale went under the knife to permanently fix the ailing shoulder. He knew that it was not a routine, but certainly did not think of a way of rehabilitation so tormented.
"I admit, I expected to arrive here in a better situation. Instead, there are up to their ears, the recovery will be very short. We still need five or six months to return to one hundred percent, but if I'm here is because I really do it. Of course, now I'm a little old. Twenty years might have been different, I would have recovered more quickly. But this challenge will give me strength and motivation sufficient to overcome any obstacle. I hope to be fit enough for the Sepang test in early February. Those tell a lot about feeling between me and the bike. "
will be tough, he admits. Also because the shoulder has not yet recovered the necessary mobility. "Here, but still does not move well, as see. I struggle to find the right posture, and the rest we know that for the tendon rupture times grow longer. But now that the operation was improcrastinabile I understood also in Valencia when I went for the first time on a Ducati. I was in very poor condition, at the end. I had no strength in my arm. "
an ordeal, but crucial to put the Ducati technicians on track, to help them understand where you can find a meeting point between the rider and the bike. The rest thought the "guru" of Valentine, Jeremy Burgess, who appeared for the Honda Stoner's compatriot, and it has once again followed his pupil, betting on the future with him. The coach of Australia before Christmas, he spent five days in business: a full immersion to prepare a GP11 as possible suited to the needs of the sample.
"They are doing an incredible job, and I thank them. At this point the bike is already strong, it's me that I heal quickly. There is work a lot during development. Ducati is a completely different bike from Yamaha, a real prototype. In Valencia I worked with the team searching for the ideal driving position, the Desmo and now I have to find a meeting point. I too must try to adapt to the characteristics of this jewel. "
requires patience to "Ducati", the Doctor. Even those who continue to have doubts ("I'll try to conquer them with the results, is the only way I know ...»). It gives certainty when he looks to the future with optimism: "I never thought about quitting. I really think I could afford a few more season at the top. "
actually does, it finally red. Although he has given up his beloved yellow, nor the reason for "sun-moon" that sets it apart, just as his talent. Watch the season to come, and sends out the others: "Lawrence has proven to be very strong in 2010, but in the fight for the title see also Stoner, Honda will have a more powerful engine. If they learn to be more consistent. " The
his name keeps him out of contention. It is up to the window, expecting to find the best condition. And also waiting for the GP11, like all the rest of us. Today, finally, it will lift the veil. End of mystery and expectation, the new season really takes off.

m.tarozzi @ linformazione.com
The Information of Bologna, January 11, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment