Thursday, January 13, 2011

Paparazzi Camera Lens

Passatelli


Hello girls! Today I present
passatelli in broth, traditional dish emilnao Romagna.
The recipe I took to be a fantastic site kitchen http://www.misya.info/ that I highly recommend!
They're great to cook in the broth but I had them in vegetable broth.
Ingredients: 2 eggs

100 grams of 100 grams of bread crumbs, Parmesan


some grated nutmeg salt and pepper
and someone even put the lemon peel grattugguato but here the views are very different ( I did not put)
Preparation:
Place all ingredients in a bowl and knead until the mixture compact.
let rest 5 / 10 minutes and then using the large holes with a potato masher or a food mill do passatelli _ (the result you see in the second photo)
I used it because it had the larger holes.
There is a special tool to do it, but a potato masher in large holes will do his duty.
If the mixture turns out too hard add a few tablespoons of stock ... in any case ask for help from man of the house because I did not have it done ;-)
passatelli In the second picture you see, I will I have preprogrammed a couple of hours before cooking and I left them out of the refrigerator with a dry cloth on it. Then pour
in the broth (if the broth boils down a little too hard otherwise you ruin the flame) and cook 3 or 4 minutes they are ready ..... just resurface.
or I found them really good and even at the table have been successful.
Elisa then was very proud because I knead you!
Bon appetit!
Debora

0 comments:

Post a Comment