Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Much Paregoric To Get High

Basile, Virtus


Mark Taron

Gianluca Basile it's hard to wish a happy birthday, at a time like this.
"It's the worst of all. Already at the foot of the operation in November last year, I was blown away. I had never done under the knife before. Now it happened again while I was training with young people. One of the first training after the shooting, not even hard. All over again. I did not think I would have to undergo a new intervention. When they told me, was a blow. " New
fracture in the same place. Greatest misfortune.
"I am told that there are few such cases. Recalcati I spoke with explained to me that something similar has happened even Ranniko. But it's a little consolation: it remains a blow that you find it difficult to accept. After all the sacrifices I made to return to first, just like I'm in two months ago. "
At the risk of having closed the season.
"Times are the same. Three months to review the field. I could make it to the Final Four of Euroleague, if we could win it. But let's be clear: we are a team of fourteen, it is unlikely that the coach relies on that occasion to someone who is out for months because of an injury. "
What is thinking these days?
"What time is passing, which are thirty-six years, and I have to watch. It's all very sad. " A lion
wounded, but used to fight.
"And in fact now I think to heal well. But there's some dark thoughts: I had never been operated on in his career, I've never been out so long. Barcelona with a contract renewal from year to year, there is that next summer I say that no longer need me. And it gets worse ... "
Let's talk about, so the worst part of the history we leave behind ...
"There's that if such a thing were to happen again, career would be over."
Insisistiamo: Do \u200b\u200bnot imagine a docile Basile.
"The positive side is that at thirty-six are here. A player Barça. I'm fine, I remember a Super Cup played well, just four months ago. I know I can still claim this basket, if I'm good. I do not feel it will go. But maintaining these levels is hard, and this does not help me stop to look ahead with confidence. "
Think of Bologna, then. A place where many will not forget.
"It is a thought that helps me. If it does not go well I could think of returning to Italy. In recent years I have also tried, but Barcelona continued to renew the contract. If a company like this gives you confidence, it is difficult to leave it behind. "
Basketcity lives of memories. We throw an eye, from time to time?
"I follow the league, but I admit that the interest from Fortitudo when it is no longer at high altitude is less intense. It is an absence that you feel. I'm glad that the spirit and the idea is not lost, but the road seems long to get back up there. "
And the league in general? What do you think of the return of Peterson on the bench?
"When they told me I have been happy. I coach from his time have not lived, but through his commentary, I love NBA basketball, at the time of the challenges of Magic and Jordan. It's been a mentor to me. And today is an example for many: lives on the bench as if he had twenty years. "
thousand voices say Messina Milan next season. Will be the year of returns, the next?
"Hector is a great coach. But everybody came back, it's called Messina, Basile or whatever, would not change the level of the Italian league. It would be a new thing at the beginning, yes. "
And that level is?
"The approach to small sizes, but Siena is still there. And it grows. It has chances to enter the Final Four, and seeing her play a couple of months ago I would have said the same thing. For the rest, waiting to see if Peterson will give the right kick to Milan. "

The Information Bologna January 24, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment