Friday, February 18, 2011

2003 Yukon Xl O2 Sensor

Figures - Initial Fleece jacket

Hello girls! Today I'll
initials to be embroidered.
I had been requested by sewing in a lining. Initially I
embroidered patch on the stabilizer, but the initials were still too thin to make a success of the .... result was horrible.
So I decided to embroider on a piece of liner, Alice confirmed to me that the idea was good but gave two valuable advice:
1) use two layers of tear away stabilizer as the base.
2) use the most sustained and double lining. Here are photos
in the result, the figures were perfect oval once stretched while the rectangular wire tension was not adjusted well and have been a little grinzette.
To Alice ... I did not put the trimmings because "not turning out" since the Frames were not very large. A
all a hug, Debora

0 comments:

Post a Comment