Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walk Through Walls Soul Silver

Fultz: "I love hippie Bologna


Mark Taron

John Fultz, his first book is finally a reality. He's flipping?
"Not yet. It was released Monday and I am in Naples. They can not even touch it, but I know it came out and I'm happy. " The
held in the drawer for a long time ...
"Not really. I did see around, I proposto.E at one point I found Sportlab Law and Minerva Editions, who have believed. Today I can tell my story to those who want to read it. "
is not only a history of basketball.
"No, in the sense that it is not simply a biography of a former player. It is an autobiographical novel, there is so much reality but there are also dreams, flashbacks, moments lived outside the parquet. And those
today might be called "errors of youth."
"I wanted to tell me what I was, with strengths and weaknesses. That story is my life, the real truth. In those years I shared ideals that were so many young people. I believed in universal peace, sharing. "
Also free love, for that matter.
'too. But then, like everyone else, I was confronted with the contradictions of those who put up a bond in
. I do not reject those years, there were also positive. But there is no doubt that all was not perfect. "
He also lost a major train, because of certain non-sporting choices.
"What the NBA. After a couple Virtus in years, I had the great opportunity: they called me with the idea of \u200b\u200ba guaranteed two-year offer. But I made a stupid and should pay.
telling, think of something to teach young people?
"I do not want the master of life. But I found a balance, a way out. And a peace that I would send forward, because it is the basis for coexistence. "
How could he live all at the maximum speed?
'Out did not live a life as an athlete, but recovered in training, trying to give more than anyone else. It must have been age, but it worked. "
What memory goes into the years Bologna?
"It was the best time of my career as an athlete. I had a lot of Virtus, and I think I have something left. I arrived at a difficult moment, even the fans seemed resigned, and the palace was emptied. My
challenges with great Gary Schull, the legendary Baron, led
enthusiasm. I love Bologna, Virtus is a piece of my life. "
Sunday will find it.
"Yeah, I'll come see Virtus-Scavolini. And finally I have my book in my hands. Two emotions at once. " Cochise
MY NAME - John Fultz - Edizioni Minerva - 144 pages, 14 €

The Information Bologna, February 17, 2011

(photo by Ross Santosuosso)

0 comments:

Post a Comment